BODY & PAINT WORKSHOP
With wide spectrum range of insurance panel that trusted us for the workmanship of body and paint you can rest assured your vehicle leaving our workshop with a satisfactory one and only 18 months warranty and 20,000km or vice. The best amongst all automotive and collision repair workshop you can find in the market.
- Motor insurers and fleets benefit from efficient claims processes, sustainable quality as well as improved customer satisfaction and loyalty through exclusive services.
- Auto body paint shops and car dealerships trust us for our process efficiency, capacity and quality.
- We make sure the your car is resembles like factory settings looking original to maintains the high value even after repair with a roadworthy value.
Contact us at to learn more about how you can benefit from our services for all your auto body and paint repairs.
- Original parts from manufacturers or distributors and to maintain original auto body and paint network
- OEM manufacturers, imported parts and their dealerships
Reconditioned original parts
WHAT MAKES THE PERFECT CAR PAINT JOB
Part of owning and taking care of a car is getting a paint job at least twice for the duration of its lifespan, whether it’s for maintenance or restoration after a collision. It may seem like a mundane and simple three-step task, but what makes a perfect car paint job is expertise, an immense amount of time, and a whole lot of prep work. A job well done can affect the aesthetic, health, and resale value of your car, so it’s important to put the project in the hands of professionals who have the time, resources, and knowledge to do it well. If you want to prep yourself for possibly doing the painting yourself, or if you’re just curious about what goes on when you drop your car off at the shop, here’s what the process entails: